Islamorada Marina is the Upper Keys newest facility for boat storage and launching. The property, formerly Watermark Marina, has been acquired by the current owners and plans are under way to complete the work in progress. A new three story clubhouse building is currently undergoing final completion stages. New storage racks to accommodate up to 200 boats ranging from 15 to 35 feet in length have been installed and are ready for occupancy.
The Marina is conveniently located at mile marker 80.5 in Islamorada on Upper Matacombe Key and our friendly staff is here to assist you seven days a week.
• Professional management
• Islamorada provides travel lift haul out for boats up to 50 feet in length, and fork lift service for rack storage of boats up to 35 feet in length and 12,000 lb.
• Easy and immediate access to the Gulf waters and the Atlantic is only one mile away.
• Marina basin has consistent depths of 8 feet
• The Marina has security access to the property, security cameras accessible through this web link and the Marina is well lit during nighttime hours.
• Ample parking is provided on site and is free to Marina tenants and guests.
• The Marina clubhouse building has men’s and women’s restrooms on the first floor (under construction), and the second floor has men’s and women’s restrooms, showers and locker facilities for use by Marina tenants (under construction).
• The second floor has a Captain’s lounge with outside deck access and views of the Marina. Also a storage locker facility is available providing various size rental lockers for storage of fishing gear and boat equipment.